Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Blogging on Empty

It's late/early, so this is gonna be a short one.

I've been spending most of my blog time today (er...make that yesterday), reading instead of writing. There's so much great stuff to take in.

I've discovered a wonderful blog which was only started on Monday by Victoria, an incredibly talented and accomplished writer who established it as kind of a sort of "sticky note" blog to record random thoughts and bits that she could be free to leave less-developed than those of her more-refined main site.

Her personal story is fascinating and her writing captivating. Check out her blog if you get a chance.

By the way, it's also named "Minutiae," as is Todd Vodka's blog, so Todd, your royalty check should be arriving any day now... :)

Another blog that I've kinda gotten hooked on the past couple days is "Facts About C." She's incredibly transparent, funny and intelligent. Another great read.

Oye. I've succeeded in staying up half the night, once again. Gotta go to bed.

Tommorrow, ELO and Gabrielle, I promise.
blog comments powered by Disqus