Thursday, June 17, 2004

Sthpeaking With a List

I need to apologize in advance here, because I inadvertantly misplaced the link to the Blogger site I got this from several days ago (you see, the idea is to link back to the site you got it from when you use it), so if anyone recognizes it and could jog my memory, I'd be happy to give proper credit. However the original credit goes to Lady Charisse (whom I also do not have a URL for, but would appreciate if some one could supply me with), so thanks to her for apparently authoring this little diversion.

I tucked it away just for days like today, when I'm sorta blogged out from writing so much, and kinda need a break. It's sort of a "Get to know me!" list (with apologies to Jon Lovitz). Even though it's definitely oriented towards people my kid's age, it's still kinda fun. Here's how it works: just copy the list below, and bold the ones that are true about you. Then post it on your blog, and link it back here.

So here goes...

01. I am perfectly content to sit by myself for hours listening to the same songs over and over again.
02. I'm a loud person.
03. I would love to do country line dancing.
04. I don't really care about...anything.
05. I can completely lose myself in a song.
06. Driving aimlessly while blasting music is therapeutic.
05. I love Fall.
06. I hate turtleneck sweaters.
07. My friends mean the world to me.
08. I also hate when people TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I only get 3-4 hours of sleep a night sometimes. <--Especially since I started blogging!
10. I believe that even if they work, long distance relationships still suck.
11. Computers suck <-- but i need them
12. I don't like people
13. I like shopping for shoes.
14. I don't like studying.
15. After high school I'm going to Law school.
16. Sometimes I feel like passing out in the middle of the floor for no reason.
17. I want to go to Europe.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I'm vegetarian.
20. I sometimes like to watch the rain and think.
21. I like pop music.
22. Johnny Depp is beautiful. [sexxxy]
23. Groups of the same kind of people make me sick.
24. I can type rather fast.
25. I wish I could sleep better.
26. I wish love was like a movie.
27. I'm not a huge fan of the holidays.
28. I like the movie Star Wars
29. I want to win the lottery one day.
30. I like the Starting Line.
31. I trust people way too easily.
32. I don't have a job.
33. I dont like a lot of people.
34. I like to go stargazing.
35. I know a lot of people, but only have a few close friends.
36. I'm easy to get along with i think - sometimes eh?
37. I'm a very aggressive person.
38. I like having "beauty nights" with my friends.
39. I need to find something I'm talented in and stick to it.
40. I'm very insecure, even though I don't show it.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I never want to live in Australia.
43. I'm too aggressive.
44. I love flavored lipgloss
45. Sometimes words can actually hurt me more than sticks and stones.
46. The movie Honey makes me sick.
47. I like holding hands more than anything.
48. I have no life.
49. Sometimes, I like spending time alone.
50. I'm not a big fan of relationships.
51. It needs to be quiet and dark for me to fall asleep.
52. I miss being kissed.
53. I love to find money in my coat pockets.
54. In the winter i never want to leave my house.
55. I wish I was good with directions.
56. I'm pretty good with forgetting about things.
57. I like to read childrens stories.
58. I dye/cut my hair way too much.
59. Emotional neediness scares the crap out of me.
60. Hearing people say they miss me, when I thought they didn't care, makes me smile.
61. I like the beach.
62. One of my favorite movies is Life as a House.
63. I'm very loud.
64. I feel like something's missing, even though I'm pretty content with my life right now.
65. My hair has a mind of it's own, and that mind is a paranoid schizophrenic.
66. I think meat is gross!
67. For the most part I don't care what anyone thinks of me.
68. I don't like having a boyfriend/girlfriend.
69. the song iris by the goo goo dolls is one of my favorite songs.
70. I've never (really truly) been in love.
71. I get really excited about girls/boys who play acoustic guitar.
72. I have never seen E.T.
73. I am drawn to intellect and humor.
74. I want my hair to be long but I can never grow it out.
75. I hate when people do things just to look important.
76. I love the game twister.
77. I'm not old-fashioned.
78. I watch a lot of TV
79. I'm not picky about anything.
80. I like acting like a kid.
81. I don't understand why everyone feels the need to be obsessed with star shaped things.
82. Music plays a big part in my life.
83. I hate the word "emo"
84. I want silky smooth skin.
85. I love Oprah.
86. Sometimes I think to myself: Wow. People are really stupid.
87. Stupid people annoy me.
88. I may sound sarcastic but I really am serious.
89. I can forgive and forget.
90. I like being mean to people I don't know.
91. I can't stand ignorance.
92. Really tall people scare me. <--Actually, I think they should all be shot...
93. I hate snow.
94. I love to laugh.
95. I don't listen to people that much.
96. I HATE hello kitty gear.
98. I think people throw the word love around too much.
99. I am outgoing
100. I hate when people always have to sound smart like when they correct the teacher.

So there you have it. You now probably know me better than I know myself... *grin*


* * * * * * * * * *

Next:
This weekend, methinks I'll be talkin' about The Orange Man. More than anyone else, he's the reason I now write, and you probably know him...
blog comments powered by Disqus