Thursday, November 25, 2004

Giving Thanks

Reflecting
I particularly love Thanksgiving because it gives me a real excuse to do something I love to do: reflect.

As I consider the things that have changed my life in a positive way this past year, Blogland most certainly has to be at the very top of the list. Learning to express myself through writing; talking about my childhood and family; relating my hopes and fears to complete strangers, only to see them almost immediately become fast friends, has been one of the most profoundly satisfying experiences of my lifetime. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

So to Inanna, Brighton, Queenie, Michael, Lovisa, Leese, Snick, Aimee, Esther, Gooch, Phoebe, Slothress, Fleece, Todd, Jennifer, Victoria, Jamie, Kate, Sidara, Kim, Vgrrl, Burner, Celti, Ang, and ALL of my Blogland friends (please forgive me if I've left anyone out)...

I am very thankful for you all.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone...
blog comments powered by Disqus