Monday, November 22, 2004

In from the cold

To everyone who has been wondering about me...
First of all, thank you. Second of all, I'm sorry to have left you all hanging. Unfortunately I've hit a dry spot creatively at the same time as a very busy time at both my job and personal/family life.

I'll talk about it at length later, but just know that I do appreciate all of the concern. I'm fine -- just a little frazzled and unsure of what my priorities should acually be right now. Perhaps it's an aberration, perhaps its the real me raising my ugly head, but I'm really sort of lacking in ambition right at the moment.

Sorry to be so vague, but if I could more easily put it into words, chances are I would have already written about it. *lol*

But don't worry, someone has already stuck a mirror up in front of my face and given me the same advise that I once gave to them: push yourself -- keep going -- regardless of how you feel. And I think I'm ready to go and try to practice what I've preached. So hopefully by tomorrow there will be a new post. But certainly by later this week I will be back in the saddle.

Of course if I'm behind on my own blog, I am also impossibly so in reading the rest of yours, so please forgive me if it takes me awhile to catch up.

It has been an interesting leave of absense for me. I've realized a lot about myself during this time -- a lot that I like, and a lot that I don't. But one thing has become abundantly clear over the past seven days in which I have not visited my own blog even once: I like myself a lot more when I'm writing.

It's time to get back to it. Thanks again for your patience. I hope I haven't lost anyone...
blog comments powered by Disqus