Sunday, August 07, 2005

This Nerd's in Paradise (Preview)

No Rest(on) for the weary
Got back home on Tuesday evening exhausted from my second 10-plus-hour drive in three days, but it seemed much shorter because of the wonderful memories fresh in my mind of what turned out to be a spectacular weekend. However, as is normally the case when I return from any time away from work, I was instantly swamped when I went back into the office Wednesday. So there was really no time to write until today.

I'm determined to continue with my current series for now, but I will be writing much about my experience in Reston, Virginia with Tony Kornheiser and my fellow "Nerds" sometime in the near future.

I golfed very poorly but it didn't matter. It was as much fun as I've had in a very, very long time.



My foursome for the golf outing included, (L–R) fellow TK Blogger, "The Tick," Tony's son Michael, Tony Kornheiser, and myself. Also pictured is Tony's radio show right-hand man, Gary Braun (far right)

But in the meantime...
This upcoming week will be another crazy one as I prepare for another eight-day vacation, this time to SoCal where I look forward to spending some time my Dad as well as a few old real-time and recent online friends, including Michael, and for the first time, Blogsville neighbor, Amy. And now I’ve just learned that (by way of West Virginia) I'm going to see Inanna as well!

I will try to keep writing throughout the week, but again, if you don't see anything new posted here for awhile, you'll know why.

Thanks to all for your interest and patience. I hope to share some interesting stuff with you here coming up soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus