Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm Done.

God I wish I was drunk right now.
Ever heard of the old phrase, “No good deed goes unpunished?” Well I’m living proof of its truth.

And I’m done.

I’m done trying to be something that people claim they need but really don’t want when it comes right down to it. I’m done with sticking my nose into people’s lives with the obviously deluded notion that I can be a friend and listen; that I can help them through their pain with no strings attached.

I’m tired of realizing that people don’t really want to address anything but their own wants and I am fucking sick and tired of being misunderstood.

I’m done with continually placing myself in the position to have my heart stepped upon.

I’m done with the drama, the immaturity, the narcissism.

What has happened to us folks?

What has happened to trust? What has happened to being real? When are we going to stop being such fucking cowards?

For those of you who read this and have no clue where I’m coming from, chill. This isn’t for you. For those of you reading this, who actually know me and are wondering what you did wrong, relax. You didn’t do a thing.

Those who know, know.

And to them I say good luck. I’m letting you go whatever direction you wish to choose. Nevertheless, should you still want to talk, I’ll always be here because I still believe in you.

Go figure.

I still choose to love. I still choose to trust. I still choose to respect.

And now I choose to stop being played with.


finis
blog comments powered by Disqus