Monday, September 20, 2004

All My Blahs Are Belong to Me

Mornin' all...
Ever have one 'a those weeks? I sure did. And I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who expressed concern. I'm better now, but the fact is, someone in my family is in tremendous difficulty right now and there's little to nothing I can do about it. That was what was bumming me out last week, and why I stopped blogging. I know I don't need to apologize for it, but I still feel as though I do. That's my problem, I guess.

At any rate, I will hopefully be back to continuing my "LA Stories" series tonight. But this time I make no promises, and then hopefully I won't feel bad if I can't come through. Sorry to be so flakey, but this has been a tough thing for me to deal with. I'm just glad to have the friends that I do here, and I'm tremendously thankful for the support you've always given me.

Thanks to each and every one of you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
blog comments powered by Disqus