Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas Break

I'm not convinced that I'll be able to (in fact I'm reasonably sure that I won't) finish my current series before Christmas Day. And since I know that due to people traveling and attending Holiday-related events, not to mention shopping, there will be fewer and fewer folks spending time in Blogland for the next couple weeks. So I decided to make this break in story posts to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season.

I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say that the gift of relationship with you all has been the best thing that has happened to me in a lot of years. Blogland is without a doubt the best Christmas gift I could have wished for this year.

I'm gonna be plenty busy this weekend, doing the bulk of my shopping, so I may or may not have time to get the next segment written before next week. So in the meantime please accept my graditude, respect, thanks and love for reading, commenting and sharing this blog with me.

Happy Holidays my friends! And may God bless us, every one.


AJ
blog comments powered by Disqus