Saturday, February 05, 2005

This time my arms aren't tired at all.

To all my friends...
Thanks for all of your wonderfully supportive comments while I was away in Dallas. I actually had the opportunity to follow them via a publicly accessible computer at the hotel where my Dad and I were staying. Speaking of my Pop, I’m delighted to say we just had the best time ever. This was the first time we'd ever traveled together, just he and I (and believe me, there are a few posts in that story right there! *LOL*).

I’ll be trying to wrap up the current series this weekend (at long last), so thanks again for all your patience. I haven't quite yet decided how I’ll be handling the “sequel” posts, based upon the happenings of this just-concluded trip. I had originally planned to put some distance between them and the current series, but there are so many good storylines to write about, I may have to lay a few of them down sooner than later.

However I do believe I will proceed with my plans to move off the topic of AD, at least temporarily, following the conclusion of the Ticking series, which I will be finishing up here within the next few days. As I’ve mentioned previously, I just need a break from the heaviness of the subject, and I really do have a whole list of other things that I’d like to write about that have been accumulating since I first began this marathon back in December.

Thanks to you all for the continued support and encouragement. You are all like extended family to me and I can't tell you how much it means to know that you're out there.

Blog at you soon... :)
blog comments powered by Disqus