Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Computer Ate My Homework

Not so thankful about this...
I know I've cried 'wolf' before, saying I'd post on a certain day, and then, not actually doing it until much later, or not at all. Most often when those situations occur, it's because I've bitten off more than I could chew, either from a time-management standpoint (having the time to write) or from a creative standpoint (having the ability to write).

Seldom have I actually lost a post to mechanical malfunction. But this time I did...and I am none too happy about it.

At least six hours worth of story disappeared from my hard drive today, and I really have no idea why. I'm still investigating it, but the bottom line is, I'm probably gonna have to start again from scratch, so I apologize to say it, but this is all there is for now.

I feel really stupid for even posting this, but i figured I owed it to anyone who actually came back looking for the post I promised on Tuesday.

Sheesh.

Happy Thanksgiving anyway, all. I hope it's a good one for everyone.
blog comments powered by Disqus