Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Justa Heads Up

Nothing to see here...yet
Yeah I know it's been awhile since my last post, but this brief note is to address that, along with accomplishing some business with Technorati.

New blog posts are coming, but life comes first. Lately I've been busy rearranging my life and doing a few freelance projects in the wake of my unfortunate workforce reduction reality episode three weeks ago.

So for the fine folks at Technorati, here ya go: HDQJAMZW7RND.

For anyone else who's interested, if you like hockey, you can find some recent material here, or, if not, just check this space tomorrow for what I hope will be a very interesting look at yet another one of my musical heroes, whom I had the privilege of finally seeing perform live last Sunday evening.

Beyond that, I have two other stories that are already half-written and will hopefully be up by the weekend.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Talk to you soon...
blog comments powered by Disqus