Wednesday, May 26, 2004

And Anita said, “Let there be light!”

I guess it's safe to say that if you've never visited my blog before, you won't notice that I've brightened up the place a bit. To be precise, I reversed the color scheme I had originally begun with (black background, white text) at the behest of Anita, a visitor to my favorite, Kevin's wonderful blog, "Life at TJ's Place." I read a general comment she made, urging the many bloggers who use that popular scheme, to abandon it in favor of a more readable background color. She said that it made the blogs so hard to read that she couldn't get further than a few lines.

Personally I really like reversed text, but I have to admit, it *is* kinda stressful on the 'ol peepers.

So Anita, I don't know if you'll ever see this to appreciate it, but this is for you...

:)
blog comments powered by Disqus