Sunday, July 04, 2004

Yo...I got'cher SRDF right HEAH...

Okay, okay. Gotta do something to break up the rainclouds that have gathered over my blog since my posting that "insanity poem" (sheeyeah, thanks Maddy...*LOL*). So here's the results of a personality test that Big Jay (the mob boss) posted on his blog that I, along with several other bloggers took on Saturday.

While it was fun, and accurate in a lot of ways, I did take exception with a couple of the attributes assigned to me (as indicated in italics):

Wackiness: 22/100
Now I am WAY wackier than a 22, yo...
Rationality: 62/100
Constructiveness: 44/100
Leadership: 44/100

You are an SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a font of knowledge. You are cool, analytical, intelligent and completely unfunny.
NOT true...I crack myself up ALL the time...

Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances.
Again, inaccurate. If there's a class clown at the office, I'm definitely it. I will admit that I'm basically a serious person, but I am in no way a killjoy...

You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.
Yeah...that's probably true...

You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun. Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.
I don't feel persecuted, but I do have a number of personal traits that I get razzed about. However other than being kidded about being short (which has nothing to do with my personality...I hope), I've never had any kind of persecution complex...

Hmmm...but there *was* that one time this redneck asshole grocery manager boss of mine *did* ask me to do him a favor and quit...Yeah that might be considered persecution...


You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious. Your grooming is impeccable. You are in good shape.
Now that's the first dead-on comment they've made so far...

You are kind of a tool, but you get things done. You are probably a week away from snapping.
Wrong, wrong, WRONG! I snapped SEVERAL YEARS AGO! Who wrote this test anyway?

So in the final analysis, while parts of this personality test may indeed be accurate for me, it definitely has its flaws. I guess it's pretty obvious that I simply defy description.

If I had to make an amendment to this analysis, I think I would have to placed myself in the SWSRDF (Semi-Wacky Sober Rational Destructive Follower) category.

Yeah...that's the ticket.

Happy 4th everyone! Be safe.
blog comments powered by Disqus