Saturday, August 21, 2004

Countdown to Californie:
T-Minus 3 days and counting...

Alright, okay...this blog has been oficially been declared a Heavy Emotions-Free Zone for the immediately forseeable future! Thank you all for bearing with me through some fairly heavy-duty stuff with this last few series of stories dealing with my childhood and the lives and deaths of my two Mothers. It felt great to get them off my chest and to have my memories archived for perpetuity and all that, but I am in need of a little vacay in more ways than one.

As I briefly mentioned a few days ago, this coming Tuesday I'm heading back to SoCal for a week of catching up with friends, spending some time with my Pop, and catching some rays. It will all culminate with my 30th high school class reunion, a week from tonight, Saturday Aug. 28th.

I'm also looking forward to getting at least a month's worth of fresh blog story material to write about on my return. This is a trip that I've been looking forward to for months and months. I'm looking forward to spending some time with some old friends and maybe a few newer ones as well.

Say, can I pick anything up for you guys? I'm taking requests...
blog comments powered by Disqus